Wouldn't it be great if we were all rich?
Or, what happens if you already have a child in college and something dramatically changes in your life? Divorce, death, unemployment?
Or, what if your child doesn't understand the impact of student loans? Or......
Learn more here about how College Financial Prep can help you and your child both financially and in other ways....
In addition to Financial goals, College Financial Prep provides you with the resources that will help your child succeed now and in the future!
With College Financial Prep, you and your child will engage with professionals who will support you in:
- Prioritizing what it is that you want out of a college
- Strategically creating a college list
- Finding merit and need based financial aid
- Analyzing financial aid awards
- Student Loan guidance
- Mastering the art of Self-advocacy
- Adulting 101
- Public Speaking
- Completing all college applications prior to schedule deadlines
- Writing essays
- Learning the skills necessary to manage stress and anxiety during the application process and as you begin college and beyond.
- Developing tools that will improve organizational and time management skills
- Teaching financial literacy skills to our high school students.