Divorce and College - 1 Hour Course For Professionals; August 9 @ 4pm EST
College Financial Prep's Vicki Vollweiler is pleased to offer this 1 hour course to professionals who work with divorced and divorcing parents as they prepare to send the children to college. This includes financial professionals, legal professionals, mediators, therapists, divorce coaches and specialists as well as college professionals and high school guidance counselors.
Learning Objectives Of The Session:
- How can parents best prepare to help their children with college when facing divorce
- The college timeline for saving money
- Strategies for divorced parents to use to help them save money on the cost of college
- Student Loans for divorced parents.
- Remarriage, blended families and College - what parents need to know...
Register now in time for Back To School:
Tuesday, August 9 at 4pm EST
20% of proceeds will be donated to The Safe Center which provides services to the victims of domestic violence, both adults and children.
This course has been approved by the CFP Board for Continuing Education (CE) for 1.0 Credit.
The Program ID is 30428.
After your purchase, you will be sent the Zoom link to register.