College Financial Prep - Getting Ready For College - Developing A Financially Friendly College List
College Financial Prep's GETTING READY FOR COLLEGE Workbook is designed for families of 11th Graders and New 12th Graders to help you and your child save money on the cost of college.
This is the guide that will help you:
- Research colleges that may be a good academic and social fit.
- Find your family's Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
- Projected your household's costs for various colleges
- Determine which colleges will likely provide you with Need Based Aid
- Learn which colleges may offer merit aid and how much.
- If separated or divorced, you'll learn if the colleges that your child is considering will want financial information from one parent or both parents.
Saving money on the cost of college starts with the schools that your child chooses to apply to.
This Pre-FAFSA workbook from College Financial Prep will help you and your child find colleges that are the right academic, social and financial fit for your family.
To Purchase: Click "Add To Cart" and then click the Icon of the shopping bag in the upper right corner to go to Checkout. Click "Checkout" to complete your purchase and receive your download.