College Financial Prep - Saving Money On The Cost Of College, 10 Session Group Learning Program
Parents of High School Seniors: Get all of your ducks in a row as you prepare for college costs! Save money on the cost of college with College Financial Prep guiding you each step of the way!
Learn How To:
- Strategically apply to the right colleges (that will save you money!)
- Apply For Financial Aid (even if you don't think you will qualify!)
- Find Merit Scholarships!
- Ask for more FREE money!
- Address difficult situations such as Divorce or Job Loss!
- Secure Student Loans!
- Minimize Student Loan Debt!
This Program Will Help You Learn What You Need To Know To Save On The Cost Of College!
We'll start with Financial Aid! (And everyone should apply, even if you think you earn too much!!) Then we'll discuss Scholarships! We'll move on to Special Circumstances, Analyzing Financial Aid Awards, Asking For More Money, Filing Appeals and then finding the lowest cost Student Loans! There will always be time for Questions and Answers during each session and you'll receive handouts, sample letters, checklists and worksheets.
There will be 10 sessions on Wednesdays beginning at 7pm EST
- October - Items Needed For Financial Aid - Wednesday, October 13
- October - FAFSA Workshop #1 - Setting up FSA IDs - Wednesday, October 20
- October - FAFSA Workshop #2 - Doing FAFSA - Wednesday, October 27
- November - CSS Profile/ Non-Custodial Parents- Wednesday, November 3
- December - Acceptances, Scholarships, Outside Scholarships - Wednesday, December 1
- January - Special Circumstances - Wednesday, January 5, 2022
- February - TuitionFit - Wednesday, Feb 2
- March - Analyzing Financial Awards - Wednesday, March 2
- April - Appeals and Negotiations - Wednesday, April 6
- May - Student Loans - Wednesday, May 4
Benefits to this group learning series include:
- 10 live, online sessions
- Access to complete recordings if you miss the live sessions.
- Scheduled time for you to complete FAFSA with College Financial Prep on standby live for your confidential questions.
- 2 additional office hours every month (Monday evening, Friday lunch)
- Handouts, schedules, checklists, worksheets
- Private facebook group
Previous clients of College Financial Prep have typically saved tens of thousands of dollars. A few have even saved hundreds of thousands of dollars! Now, in our live, group classes, you'll learn techniques so that you can do the same!!!
College Financial Prep looks forward to sharing the college journey with you and your child! We're positive that you'll feel both confident and relieved knowing that you won't miss a step towards saving money on the cost of your child's college education.
Questions? Contact Vicki Vollweiler, of College Financial Prep or call 516-225-5224. If you prefer, private consultations and one on one advisement is available.
Also, join our general interest group on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Preparing4College
Register with College Financial Prep now to get on the path to college savings!
Directions: Click "Add To Cart" once, see that one item has been added to the cart in the upper right hand corner and then click the Icon of the shopping bag in the upper right corner to go to Checkout. Click "Checkout" to complete registration. Further information will be delivered to you after your registration is complete.