11th & 10th GRADE FAMILIES: The College Coaching Circle - Spring 2021 Membership
Families of High School Juniors and Sophomores:
Join The College Coaching Circle: our live, group discussions for parents and students covering all of your questions before you start applying to colleges!
Learn what you need to know to get into college and how to pay for it!
- Creating the college list
- Activities and leadership - What colleges are looking for.
- Test-optional, Test-blind.; What does it all mean?
- Net Price Cost and Preparing for FAFSA and CSS Profile
Your Spring 2021 Membership Includes:
- Monthly workshops on college admissions and financial aid (February-May). with both a College Advisor and a College Financial Aid Specialist
- Timely conversations on the latest news and actions that parents and students need to take.
- Q&A Sessions - an open forum to ask all of your admissions and financial aid questions.
- Two - 30 minute 1:1 consultations. One regarding college admissions. One regarding college and finances.
- Access to The College Coaching Circle Facebook group - an exclusive resource for members of TCCC where you can share experiences and have your questions answered.
The College Coaching Circle will meet via Zoom typically on the 1st Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm EST (and will be recorded should you be unable to attend any session.). Exact dates are below. Bring your questions each month and get live answers!
- Session dates are: February 2, March 2, April 6, May 4
Join the College Coaching Circle today so that you are informed and confident in the actions and decisions that you need to make for your child’s future.
(This class will run with enrollment of four or more families.)
Questions? Contact Vicki Vollweiler, founder of College Financial Prep or call 516-225-5224.
Directions: Click "Add To Cart" and then click the Icon of the shopping bag in the upper right corner to go to Checkout. Click "Checkout" to complete registration and you will be sent the login link and password.