College Financial Prep provides families and students with the ability to maximize financial aid with:
College Financial Prep will:
- Research and Identify Colleges and Universities that are most likely to offer your student merit aid.
- Develop a list of schools, based on merit offerings, in which to apply to.
- Provide the student and family with a questionnaire based on criteria such as major, location, grades, etc which will be used to determine those schools likely to have the best academic, social and financial fit for the student.
- The key to acquiring merit aid is to apply for it! With College Financial Prep, you will be ready to apply to the recommended colleges and universities that previously had not yet been identified.
- The recommended schools will be those with a higher propensity to offer your student Merit Scholarships.