College Financial Prep Is Pleased To Offer These Additional Services To Our Valued Clients
Additional Services For Our Students:
College Financial Prep is also pleased to offer these additional services provided by our team of divorced professionals who understand the needs of our clients and their families.
- College Advisory Services - Genuine attention, empathy and advice from an experienced college adviser during the entire college planning process.
- Support with crafting a stand out application essay written in your child’s own authentic voice.
- Personalized college consulting from the perspective of a single mom of a high school and college student, who understands the additional challenges of divorced families.
- Stress Relief by providing college selections that are appropriately aligned with your family’s financial expectations.
- Reveal opportunities for scholarships and community service activities.
- Expertise in communication and writing skills to advocate for you and your child as you navigate divorce agreements, college planning and goals for your student.
- Career assessment services to minimize the need to extend college tuition beyond four years.