College Financial Prep provides families and students with guidance and ongoing support so that you can:
Develop and Meet Your College Goals!
Together, we will:
- Discuss the family's values in regards to the cost of a college education.
- Discuss financial goals and create an action plan to achieve results.
- Determine available opportunities and possibilities for maximizing financial awards.
- Discuss resources needed. This may include, in addition to financial preparation, ACT/SAT tutors, College Essay specialists, College Advisors, Stress Management Counselors, Career/Major Advisors, and Organization, Timeline and Project Management specialists.
- Minimize the overwhelm that can happen as a child prepares to attend college!