The College Coaching Circle:
The college application and financial aid process has never been simple.
It’s a juggling act of multiple timelines, numerous applications, essays, interviews, and financial aid forms … and since COVID-19, all these steps seem to be constantly changing.
You need experienced guides to lead you and your child through the process from creating the college list through determining how best to maximize savings all the way up to decision-making time.
College Financial Prep and Square Peg Square Hole Coaching will ensure you know what steps to take and provide the resources you and your future college student need to get it all done, on time with less stress.
Become a member of The College Coaching Circle for up to date, right from the source information about:
- Changes to the admissions and financial aid processes
- All the steps on the application and financial aid timeline including guidance on what to submit and when
- Selecting the right schools to apply to and determining how best to maximize savings
- How to analyze acceptance packages and decide which college to choose based on academics, social interests and your personal finances.
When you join The College Coaching Circle, you and your child gain access to monthly online group coaching sessions that will make you a master of the college admissions and financial aid process, from the earliest preparations through Decision Day. Meeting agendas are designed to keep you on track while also encouraging the sharing of experiences and trading of tips, and each session includes time for Q&A so you can get your questions answered.
- Monthly online group coaching sessions explaining the steps you and your child need to complete that month
- Workbooks and online resources
- Access to recordings of our coaching sessions
- Two 30 minutes individual admissions coaching sessions with Eleanora
- Two 30 minutes individual financial aid coaching sessions with Vicki
- 20% discount on additional services such as further assistance, if needed, with financial aid concerns, form completion/applications and more
Need help with only the application or the financial aid process? Not a problem. You can subscribe to one or both services. If you are interested solely in the college application portion of this program. Please visit www.SPSHCoaching.com If you are interested in solely the Financial Aid portion of this program, please click the links below.
The College Coaching Circle meets virtually on the third Thursday evening of every month.
Click below to learn about our membership fees and how to subscribe.
Hurry! The College Coaching Circle starts on July 16
Dates for our live group meetings are as follows:
July 16, 2020
August 13, 2020
September 17, 2020
October 15, 2020
November 19, 2020
December 17, 2020
January 21, 2021
February 18, 2021
March 18, 2021
April 15, 2021
Visit the College Financial Prep Homepage to learn more about our various services.